Tuesday 19 July 2011

Another day, Another dollar

Another beautiful day in Tauranga . . . 



And not to be negative, but another morning of wondering why there are so many empty spaces/shops and places closing down in Tauranga City?

I don't like to criticize as I know it is hard for people to stay in business even in the best of times, but this is Tauranga, not Ngaruawahia. Bit of a worry. Thank goodness the council are trying to do something about it by introducing free parking on the weekends! 

Anyways, thought I would have a wander on my way to work to see just how many of these I could spot and I didn't even have to go out of my way to get up to ten:






Pretty shocking really. Makes me feel like I should be spending more money in the City just to do my bit to keep the shops we've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment