Thursday 25 August 2011

Wedding Gift Ideas

We are off to a wedding in Brisbane in a few weeks, and I am trying to come up with gift ideas for the Bride and Groom.

They have chosen not to use a gift registry and are heading over to the UK for their OE in the near future. Homey stuff/ homewares is therefore not really appropriate unless it is the kind of thing they could pop in storage to hold on to forever, and anything too heavy is out of the question as we are travelling with carry-on luggage only. Plus we arrive in Australia the day before the wedding, and with a lot of catching up to do I wouldn't think we will have the time to shop for a gift once we get over there.    


So . . . I have narrowed it down and this is my shortlist:













Or my least favourite option - a
local department store gift card
and let them choose for themselves?!?


  
 . . . decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment