Friday 12 August 2011

Baby Cakes (Quick cupcake flag tutorial)

Baby Showers call for cute cupcakes. Whipped up a batch of Sticky Toffee Cupcakes (thanks to Jamie Oliver!) and used a Toffee Icing recipe from here.
 

Too Cute!

Love making my own cupcake flags, and today I used this (baby shower appropriate) image. I know there are a million and one cupcake flag tutorials available, however, still wanted to quickly share the method I use, because it is just so simple . . . 

I copy and paste images into Word and adjust size if necessary. I was lucky in this instance as the image is already doubled over - if you are using a single image you will need to duplicate it. Print onto A4 sticker paper, then cut out and fold over before attaching to toothpicks. Easy Peasy!



No comments:

Post a Comment