Monday 29 August 2011

Much Love Monday: Something different

I've been thinking about changing my hair colour for a while now, going a little bit darker. But it was turning into one of those things I go on and on about doing, but never do, so over the weekend I just went and actually did it.

My hair is my pride and joy, I have been growing it a few years now since an incident right before my OE when I thought it would be a good idea to go all low maintenance and cut my hair really short, and absolutely hated it. And I haven't coloured it in years, this philosophy sprung half out of necessity -my hair gets a pretty rough deal as it is with straightening it every few days, and half out of laziness and not wanting to colour it on a regular basis until I actually have to, when I go grey!

I do sometimes need a little (ok, a lot) of encouragement to step out of my comfort zone, but I am almost always glad when I do. I love my new look now I have gotten used to it, but it did take a little while for the love to kick in - and yes, there were tears. Silly I know.


Anyway. This is my before shot:



And after!



Ta Da!
What do you think?


What I am loving and looking forward to this week . . .
trying new things and changing up my look a little!  






No comments:

Post a Comment