Wednesday 7 September 2011

mmmmm Sushi!

We are definitely spoilt for choice when it comes to Sushi places in Tauranga City. There are four pretty much on the same block on Devonport Road, not too shabby! However, I still cannot resist a trip out to Fraser Cove for my good old favourite, St Pierres.

St Pierres Sushi
Fraser Cove
Tauranga

I'm a big fan of the 'pick your own' sushi setup but sometimes its nice to grab a 6 or 8 pack without all of the indecisiveness! St Pierres may not have the variety of some of the central Sushi outlets, but it has quality and it's pretty reasonable in comparison. Especially the $4.90 'Sushi of the Day'. Bargain!


I tend to go for the sushi of the seafood variety - with miso!


Yuum sushi is sooo good!

Must attempt making my own one of these days . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment