Sunday 7 October 2012

Lazy Sunday at the Mount

Had a lovely day wandering about the Mount today - with both the Little Big Markets and the busking festival going on it was a pretty busy day in Mt Maunganui!

Very pleased with my purchases form the Little Big Markets - including a few tasty cupcakes for afternoon tea:


Passionfruit:


And lemon curd, yum! :


Before a potter down the Mainstreet to check out the busking festival and a quick bite and cider in the sun at Astrolabe. I couldn't resist a plate of the blue cheese wontons from the small plates menu, served with a berry sauce - this was my favorite from a platter I dined on last time I visited!



Awesome way to spend the afternoon . . . feels like it is just about time to get ready to herald in the start of summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment