Sunday 2 October 2011

Little bits and pieces . . .

Finally got my chance for involvement in the Rugby World Cup! My Husband took me along to the Ireland vs Russia game in Rotorua last Sunday. What an atmosphere! It was so fun I didn't even mind getting rained on a little :)


And look, a double rainbow!



We have an english friend staying with us at the moment, making for a little friendly rivalry rugby wise! As he's been living in Malaysia/ Thailand the last year I am looking forward to his cooking nights as am sure he will have a few interesting and authentic recipes to share!



Finally got my hands on the newest Frankie . . . it was about time! 


Absolutely love the jam recipe with free jam jar labels! It is getting to the time of year when I start to think about possible christmas present ideas and I think a little picnic hamper with homemade jam might go down a treat!


 

MIL has been experimenting with painting native plants onto corrugated iron for hanging in a friend's bbq area . . . isn't she clever?



And (drum roll please) tomorrow I start the Lemon Detox Diet. I am half excited, half scared, but determined to finish the full 14 day program and come out the other side feeling am-a-zing!


 Wish me luck! x


No comments:

Post a Comment