Thursday 17 November 2011

Chantilly Cream

130 Devonport Road
Tauranga


This darling little place opened just last week. I popped in a few days later for a devonshire tea lunch and am now slightly obsessed . . . My visits have quickly become the highlight of my week!


Vintage decor, fine china, cupcakes, lollies and tea cosies - what is not to love. And for coffee addicts, yes they do fresh coffee that I can vouch for. Yum.



And did I mention the devonshire teas?
With the most divine Lemon curd I have ever tasted!


This is a refreshingly different cafe from the Tauranga usuals, a step back in time. Everything is reasonably priced, you can even enjoy High Tea for only twenty dollars (although they I have been advised that for this they do recommend that you pre-book to ensure all of the goodies are available.)

Definitely the perfect place to meet for a ladies luncheon or morning tea.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment